How Existing Players Can Get Free Money
One of the biggest incentives associated with online gambling is the no deposit bonus option you can find in just about every casino. Though many of these are limited to first-time account holders, existing players can also get their hands on some of these awesome rewards in 2020. Here's what you should know.
The welcome offer is the most popular option in any casino, and it comes in a few different formats:
- Free Money - This is a sum of cash given to brand-new accountholders to entice them to try any game they prefer. It comes in the form of a new players code that must be entered on the Payment or Deposit section of the site.
- Free Time - In this case, new players get anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to spend and win as much as they want. There are typically very strict wagering requirements attached to these free time offers, and they are also very rare.
- Free Spins - This is the most common option available to brand new players, and it consists of anywhere from 5 to 100 free slots spins. Sometimes the new arrival can choose the game, but it is sometimes limited to one of the venue's choosing.
No Deposit Bonuses for Existing Players
Existing players may feel as if they have fewer options when it comes to no deposit offers, but they do exist. Finding a casino with these options is not difficult in today's day and age as loyalty has become more important in the industry now than ever before. If you are one of countless loyal patrons, check your emails regularly for promotions from your favorite sites. Here, you can often find codes for $5, $10, or even larger offers just for enjoying the site regularly. As new slots are released, casinos and the software developers they use like to encourage players to try them out - this will also often be presented in a newsletter.
Codes vs. Automatic Bonus Offers
If the offer you choose has a code attached to it, you will need to copy this code and navigate to the Payment or Deposit section of the site. Here, you will find the appropriate field, which may be labeled "Promo" or "Offers," and enter that code there. Once submitted, you will see the bonus available in your account. If you choose an offer that is automatic, this is even simpler. In most cases, all you have to do is click a link, agree to the terms and conditions, click submit, and wait as that offer is applied to your account.
Typical Promo Terms and Conditions
Like those for newcomers, existing player offers have terms and conditions associated with them that you will need to keep in mind. Sometimes these offers are limited to people in certain countries or locations, which is important. You will also need to pay attention to the wagering requirements associated with an offer since these will ultimately determine what it will take to cash out the value of your existing player promo and anything you win along with it - other terms include an expiry limit and game limitations.
How to Walk Away with Free Money
Now that you know how to find and redeem an existing player promotion, learning how to come out ahead at the end of your gambling session is important. Here are a few tips for doing just that:
- Find Low Wagering Requirements - The higher the wagering requirement, the longer it will take you to clear, and the longer it will take you to cash out your existing player no deposit casino offer. Look for 20x (or less) whenever possible.
- Look for Games that Count 100% Toward the Requirement - Sometimes, you will find that a venue will make certain games only count 50% to 80% toward the wagering requirement, and this is especially true when those options have a very low house edge. Try to steer clear of these and opt for 100% options instead whenever possible.
- Use Solid Bankroll Management Skills - Managing your bankroll can take some practice, but there are two things to keep in mind. First, set an amount you can afford to lose. Then, when you lose that amount, stop gambling. It's a simple concept, but it can be difficult to master.
Existing players may sometimes feel left out of the awesome new player casino action, but this is not at all the case. Check your email regularly for offers from your favorite venues as well as their promotion and/or VIP section, and you are sure to come across some exciting offers from time to time.